What is Design Thinking?
- Different formats of the framework
- 5 steps in the Framework
- Important concepts
The Design thinking mindset
When to use and when not to use Design Thinking?
Design thinking challenge
- User research techniques
- User Interviews masterclass
- Building the customer persona
- Understanding customer needs
- Framing the problem statement
- Choosing the right problem to solve
- Convergent and Divergent thinking
- Brainstorming - 100 ideas to solve any problem
- Prioritization - most important skill for a PM
- Rapid prototyping
- User journey
- Simulating real-world experiences
- Best Practices
- Who to test with?
- Setting up your testing environment
- Getting feedback from real users
- Complimenting frameworks of importance
- Defining goals for testing
Hey, I’m Amal, an Engineer turned Product Manager turned Entrepreneur! Currently, I’m building Daffodil Health, which is incubated at IIMB. With 14 years of experience in engineering, operations & product management in the companies below & my own startups. As Product Owner for Doctor/ Hospital products at Practo, I worked with clients like Apollo, Fortis & Max Healthcare groups. Products I have built include - Hospital Information Systems, Clinic Management ERPs, a kiosk at hospitals, a social network for people who like debates, a Github-style collaboration platform for writers, a brain development tracker for parents, and more!
Mentored 500+ PMs and Entrepreneurs
Certified SCRUM Product Owner
Conducted multiple workshops and conferences on Design thinking for PMs and Entrepreneurs.
- Learn the toolkit of the professionals in just5days.
- Use codeDTPM75to get75% off.
- Enjoy the discounted price of ₹Enjoy the discounted price of $999700and save a total of ₹and save a total of $1299
- The launch offer expires tonight, May 27, 2022.