- Understanding what Product Management truly does to deliver impact, why it is probably the most critical to any organisation.
- What are the core inputs into being a good product manager.
- Deep diving into why understanding certain fundamentals of tech make you a great product manager.
- Why the lack of understanding can be a big bottleneck at times
- Understanding various types of scenarios where PMs need to have a tech understanding to make the right decisions.
- Some frameworks to understand what is exactly needed from them in such situations
- Learning about various types of products that 90% of PMs work on
- What are the technical blocks and nuances specific to each type of application that PMs need to understand
- Introduction to most commonly required tech components/practices for an organisation,
- Quick crash course and what PMs need to know, to what depth and why, for each of the components.
- Understanding the best practices to work fluently with engineers and gain their respect
- How to define tech problems, articulate solutions and communicate effectively with engineers
Real-life examples: 6-7 real-life examples and on hands practice of working on technical product problems. Helping candidates habituate and execute on everything learnt so far, in real life.
I have completed B-Tech in Computer Science from NIT Nagpur and earned an MBA in Marketing, IT & Behavioral Sciences from IIM-C. With over 10 years of hands-on experience in the tech domain building profitable products with several top-notch companies like Zee, Dunzo and Practo, I started out my mentoring journey coaching industry aspirants passionate to learn about effective product management around 1.5 years ago. Currently working as Senior Vice President with Zee, I believe I have found the secret to simplifying product management tech and am enthusiastic to bring these learnings to my students.
Won the Outstanding Leadership Award at the Health 2.0 Conference, Dubai.
‘Top 100 Young Management Professionals in India’ Economic Times Young Leaders Finalist 2017
1.5+ Years of mentorship experience
- Learn the toolkit of the professionals in just5days.
- Use codeTSPM70to get70% off.
- Enjoy the discounted price of ₹Enjoy the discounted price of $1299700and save a total of ₹and save a total of $1299
- The launch offer expires tonight, May 27, 2022.