Who is this Workshop for?
Social Media Experts
Marketing & Advertising Professionals
D2C founders and cxos
Anyone interested in learning about advertising and campaign designers
How can I get
it for free?
and buy the course
a complete refund
What will you learn over
- TV Commercial designing
- The why behind advertising
- The how behind advertising
- Unlearn and relearn the advertising mindset from scratch
- Science of advertising – creating a compelling product, packaging, proposition, and communication
- Jaccard analysis to establish product feature-claimed purchase fit
- Shopper eye heat map research to choose the right packaging
- Equity risk research to rule out any risks
- Animatics research to validate proposition-creative combination
- Steps to measure the impact of “effective advertising"
- Salience, Mind Measures, Operational Measures
- Turn the downtrend and get back to the journey of growth
- Legendary Cadbury Campaigns
- Fevicol campaigns
- Other campaigns that have gone viral
Education that gets you industry-ready
Languages and Tools covered
Meet your Mentor
Sudeep is a passionate storyteller and brand communicator. He has 15+ years of experience in the marketing & advertising industry. Sudeep is the Ex-Chief Marketing Manager of Pidilite industries and has also built iconic campaigns for Cadbury/Mondelez International. His campaigns have reached millions of Indians across advertising channels like Social Media and Television. These campaigns have fetched millions of followers and loyal customers for the respective brands. After his successful stints at Cadbury and Pidilite, Sudeep is leading from the front and building a D2C brand for the US market.
Companies I have worked with: Pidilite, Mondelez, and Cadbury
Get the offer
while it lasts!
What you get:
- Build jaw-dropping advertising campaigns
- Create advertising campaigns that convert
- Evaluate the performance of campaigns
- Learn the experimentation approach and double down on what works
- Agency owners can increase lead generation and brand awareness for their clients
- Marketing students can practically experience the advertising world